POLISH NURSING RESEARCH
12-14 SEPTEMBER 2019, LUBLIN
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We are very pleased to invite you to an International Scientific Conference:
The scientific achievements of Polish nursing in the context of challenges posed by the process of globalisation of tomorrow.
The conference has been scheduled for 12-14 September 2019
and will accompany the events commemorating
the 50th Anniversary of academic education of nurses in Poland at the Medical University of Lublin.
The main conference topics will include:
- scientific evidence in the clinical practice of nurses;
- the potential and autonomy of nurses in outpatient healthcare;
- the dynamics of changes and developments in the professional nursing education system;
- safe nurse = safe patient: research findings;
- management and leadership in nursing;
- conflicts of values and challenges in nursing care in the context of high-technology development, professional responsibility;
- changes in nursing research paradigms: methods of research and data analysis, interdisciplinary research – European and national experiences;
- nursing in national and international research projects – examples of good practices and a strategy for the internationalisation of nursing research;
- development of professional competences of nurses and advanced practice nursing;
We have planned two types of presentations for the conference:
- oral lectures – delivered by invited guests and nursing specialists from Poland and abroad;
- poster sessions – we invite all of you to submit your abstracts for these sessions.
The conference will also feature a panel discussion with the participation of experts: A strategy for the internationalisation of nursing research. We are also planning to organise thematic workshops devoted both to scientific research and clinical nursing practice.
Simultaneous interpretation will be provided for all conference presentations while thematic workshops will be accompanied by consecutive interpretation.
We hope that the subjects we will be discussing and the organisational form of the conference will encourage you to join us as participants. We will provide you with an opportunity to meet eminent specialists, and will create a space for the exchange of views and networking on an international scale. In addition to its scientific qualities, we recommend that you explore some of the tourist highlights of Lublin, the city which, as always, will welcome you with its unquestionable charm. Looking forward to meeting you there!
On behalf of the Conference Scientific and Organising Committee
Prof. Irena Wrońska PhD Hab.
Beata Dobrowolska PhD Hab., Hsc.
Duration of the conference: 12-14 September (thursday-saturday) 2019
Registration and submission of abstracts during the poster session: until 12.05.2019
Acceptance of abstracts: until 30.05.2019
Passive participation and thematic workshops:
Registration until 15.08.2019
Opening of the conference and inaugural session:
Collegium Maius, Jaczewskiego Street 4, Lublin.
Second day conference proceedings and workshops (September 14, 2019):
Hotel Victoria, Narutowicza Street 58/60, Lublin.
A scientific conference titled: “The scientific achievements of Polish nursing in the context of challenges posed by the process of globalisation of tomorrow” a task financed under written information No. 1/WM-DUN/2018 from the funds of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, allocated for science promotion activities