All abstracts approved for presentations will be published in the book of conference abstracts.
In addition, each participant can submit the full text of their presentation (whether it’s a lecture to be delivered by an invited guest or a presentation for the poster session) in the form of an article for the Journal of Nursing in the 21st Century to the online system at: http://www.edytor.umlub.pl/. Prior to being published, the work must receive positive reviews.
Directions for the abstract:
Abstracts in Polish and English should be prepared as follows: each abstract of up to 350 words, Times New Roman 12-point font, single line spacing.
Author’s details: name and surname, title of the paper, author’s place of work, e-mail address, max. 5 keywords.
Structure of the abstract:
– original papers: introduction, aim, material and methods, results, conclusions.
– review papers: introduction, aim, discussion, conclusions
Guidelines for the poster
- The poster should be prepared in English
- Maximum poster size: A0 (841 mm × 1189 mm)
- Posters should include the following: title, authors’ names, represented institutions.
- We recommend that the content be divided into sections: introduction, results, conclusions.
- The organisers will provide you with materials and supplies for you to put up your poster on the board.
- Please note that any posters left on the boards will not be sent back to their authors after the conference.
- The organisers are not responsible for any posters left on the boards.
- During the poster session, the person presenting research findings should stand next to their poster.
Instructions for complete papers to be published in the Journal of Nursing in the 21st Century – in accordance with the following publishing rules: https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/pielxxiw/pielxxiw-overview.xml